Sunday, August 1, 2010

About Is it fun to travel to Orlando by myself

Is it fun to travel to Orlando by myself?
I am looking for some information about traveling to orlando for my first time. I have been looking to take a trip my self for a while now. So my question is since I will be traveling alone is there enough stuff to do in orlando by yourself. Not really big on the whole disney thing so that is out. But I think I would love to check out universal. I am thinking of going for 5 days. Any information would be great.
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Absolutely! Especially if you take in Universal. I regularly go to the parks by myself and never feel "deprived." When eating in CityWalk, just outside of the two theme parks at Universal, sit at the bar (even if you don't drink). Just about everywhere I can think of serves the full menu at the bar and the servers are always friendly, plus you will find it easy to strike up conversations with those next to you. However, if you'd like company, try going to the Universal chat board at http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30 Maybe you can find someone who's going to be there the same time you are. And don't overlook SeaWorld! It has some great shows.

Read more other entries :
  About Is it safe to travel to orlando florida alon...

No comments:

Post a Comment