Sunday, April 1, 2012

About Can you tell me a cheap travel agency in Orlando or Miami that can organice my 14 day holidays

Can you tell me a cheap travel agency in Orlando or Miami that can organice my 14 day holidays?
I know Disney resorts offer a lot of good packages, but they don't offer you the possibility to go to Miami, or other theme parks like Universal or Sea World. I was thinking 7 days in Orlando and 5 in Miami. Do you know wich agency can help me in a cheap and safe way? Thanks! I'm checking a site called worldleisureclub but I can't find the kind of package I'm looking for, a 14 day trip with Disney, sea world and Miami included...
Orlando - 4 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Why don't you use your internet resources and book the options you want yourself or find a travel agent in your area? I don't know any in Orlando or Miami aside from Disney Travel Company. I understand why you prefer not to use them but think it will be best in your case to you someone who is local to you so you can explain in person exactly what you want.
Answer 2 :
I'm not in Orlando. But I own a travel agency and pride myself in finding thebest deals anywhere. Dave SweetVacations correll24@gmail.com
Answer 3 :
Don't know any "cheap" travel agencies Orlando etc I live U.K and Try www.ocean-florida.com (Tel 0800 846 4386) on the web I have been now 6 times to Florida I have travelled 4 times now with this company they have made me up 4 very good packages with flights accommodation and car-hire. Each holiday gets better and better each year I would recommend visiting a resort rather than the hotels ( not great) on International Drive or a villa (which can be quite isolated) but with the resorts condominiums/apartments are "awesome" in Kissimmee/Davenport area each year they have "special offers" Good Prices !! Have stayed in Naples Miami Kissimmee Orlando Good luck........................
Answer 4 :
Hey have you checked out these two website yet, you can sometimes find good deals http://orlando.nyctourist.com/ or http://www.123world.com/orlando/ Good luck!

Read more other entries :
  About When would be the best/cheapest time to trav...

1 comment:

  1. I read your article. Really it is nice one. Thank For those people whose has given answer. all the answers are so useful and important for all travelers. Cheap Flight to Orlando

    ReplyDelete